Saturday, 5 January 2013

Water Marble Nails With No Water!

I love doing water marble nails but it can really be tricky sometimes so I looked at ways it can be achieved faster, so I used this technique. This was my first time attempting this but I'm quite happy with the result.

 So the first thing is the materials you will need, this does not require a lot. Pick 3 or 4 of your favourite colours you wish to use, include a white. You will also need a sandwich bag or zip lock bag.


 Next paint all your nails with a base coat of your choice (I'm running seriously low on mine haha)

 Paint all of your nails white, this helps the colours to me more bold and gives you a nice surface to work on. The colour I used was a Barry M colour in 'Matt White'.

 Then take your chosen colours and put blobs of them on your nail in random spots (like I have done above), I hope that makes sense!


 This is the fun part! Take your bag and cover your nail in it and just press down gently on it, you can also rub it lightly.


 Once you remove the bag you should be left with a cool design!
Clean up the edges with a cotton swab and nail polish remover.

The end result is a really nice and it's just a really fun design that doesn't take long to do at all. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion