Thursday, 18 April 2013

April Glossybox 2013

Hiya guys! So I haven't wrote a post in a few months, sorry! But I recently received my April glossybox and it was so amazing that I really wanted to make a post about it.


First off the packaging box was beautiful -





The box had an absolutely stunning design on it which is going to be perfect for storage in my room.

The first thing I spotted when I opened the box was an Essie nail polish, I'll admit I did squeal a little. I received a beautiful pink/coral colour that is going to look amazing in summer! The colour is 'Canyon Coral' which is such a cute name.


The second item I received was a Sleek make-up blush, In the colour 'Pixie Pink'. I've been wanting to try out some of the sleek blushes for a while now and was pleasantly surprised to see one in my box. The colour  is a beautiful hot pink colour but comes out a very pale pink on the skin, which goes perfectly with my skin tone.



Another product I received was a SunSence Daily face SPF. This product is a face SPF 50+, it is a tinted cream to create a sheer matte finish. I am going to Madrid in June so I am going to keep this product and use it out there!

The next product was a Nip + Fab Mango body butter. This product is made to improve dry skin, my skin is super dry so I can't wait to give this a try! Plus it smells absolutely fabulous, really summery!


The final thing I got was a perfume, I love glossy box for always including a little scent for me to try out. The perfume was by Yves Rocher France in the scent 'So Elixir', I was happy to find out Yves Rocher make fragrances as I am a huge fan of their mascara 'Sexy Pulp'. This sample came in the cutest little bottle. Also the scent is amazing, I really love it, I'm extremely bad at explaining scents so I'm not going to try haha!


So that was everything I received in this months glossybox, I've got to say this was probably one of my favourite boxes I've gotten. I really do recommend glossybox, It's a little treat to look forward to every month!

Also I am going to be trying my hardest to post more frequently, I hope you enjoyed this post.
Byeeeee! xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion