Thursday, 2 May 2013

April Favourites!

Hiyaaaa! Happy 1st of May!
   
    I thought seeing as it is now May I will do my favourites from last month.

First of all my favourite make up products,



The first item is a foundation, the Rimmel London 'Wake Me Up', I recently bought this and I completely love it! It has anti - fatigue + radiant glow, which helps brighten up my skin and gives it a lovely glow. It is a pretty full coverage foundation and it is also really moisturising, which is a great thing as I have really dry skin.

Next is an eye shadow by MUA,

oops it's dirty


It is in the shade 1, Pearl, I love the MUA products and this was only £1!! I love using this as an eye shadow base. It has such amazing pigmentation for only being £1. I really recommend checking out MUA products which can be found in SuperDrug.

The next beauty product is a face toner by Loreal


It's the 'Triple Active Re-Nourish Velvety Toner', This stuff is an absolute dream on my skin, It is made for dry and sensitive skin which is what my skin is like. I use this after I have taken off my make up and It removes any more dirt or make up still left on my face. It leaves such a moisturising and silky feeling on my skin. This product feels so luxurious but is super affordable.

So this next item is a leave in conditioner, hair repair spray



I have ombre hair so I need to make sure I condition my hair so I doesn't turn brittle or dry. This Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair spray is amazing at nourishing the ends of my hair. As you can see it is a duo layer product with liquid keratin, so to use it I shake the two layers together and spray it into the lower half of wet hair then I either leave my hair to dry naturally or blow dry it, when it's dry you can feel how soft your hair is. I re-ombred my hair at the end of March and have been using this thought April and can honestly see a difference in the way my hair looks and feels, such an amazing product.

For nails this month I've been loving nude nail polish, I just feel like it is quick and simple but looks really cute. One of my favourite nude polishes is by ciate 


This is in the shade 'Cookies and Cream' which sounds yummy haha. I adore ciate nail polishes they apply really well and last for ages! So this is my favourite one at the moment.

Clothing items I've been loving and wearing all the time are crop tops, mainly Primark crop tops, the weather is slowly starting to get warmer here in the UK so I can finally start wearing summer clothes and I've been loving these tops



These tops are really simple and super inexpensive, only £3-4, I love pairing them with high waisted shorts or jeans for a really simple look.

So, if you know me you will know I love pandas so I fell in love with this bag


Yes! I got this bag off of Ebay I just searched 'Panda Bag'...I know I'm ridiculous hahah, But it was too cute not to buy. It was really cheap but did come from China so took 2-3 weeks to get here. The strap is adjustable which is cool and I can't wait to use this more! It is definitely my cutest favourite of last month.

Okaaaaaaay!!! That was a lot of beauty/fashion favourites but I just want to add a few more random favourites in,

First is my favourite TV program which would be 'The Vampire Diaries', not only is this my favourite TV show of last month but it is my all time favourite show! I just can't get over how amazing it is, I just love everything about it. If you've not yet watched it I definitely recommend that you do, you will love it! Also I started watching 'The Carrie Diaries' last month, it is one of the coolest shows. I love seeing all the fashion they wore many years ago and the storyline is pretty fabulous. Plus Austin Butler is a hottieeeeee! haha, again you should definitely watch it.

Song of last month is, Mika ft. Ariana Grande - Popular song, I have this song on repeat! It is so good and Mika and Ariana collaborating is a perfect combination, obsessed.

Finally! My favourite human, which would have to be one of my favourite people ever, Amanda. This girl has been my friend for almost two years and is a complete sweetheart! She recently started a Youtube channel which I can't wait to see more from her! youtube.com/undercoveramanda go check Amanda out!

Okay, sorry that was ridiculously long but I hoped you like hearing about my favourites from last month.
Thank youuuu for reading, if you have any questions or requests leave them here - ph-tograph.tumblr.com
Also check out my instagram - @Emma_irving

Byeeeeeee!




    



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion