Sunday, 5 May 2013

Day To Night Outfit!

Ohhh hey there!!

   So today I thought I'd post my go to Casual outfit that I know I can dress up in seconds if I will be in a hurry to get somewhere and not have lots of time to get changed into a different outfit. I do this by simply just by adding some heels and lipstick.

So first off here if the outfit -




Jumper - H&M
Skirt - New Look
Tights - Primark 

I am obsessed with mint green everything, especially clothes! It's still pretty cold here in the UK but if its warmer where you live you can always switch the jumper for a nice shirt. I love this skirt, I think this skirt is the key to being able to making this outfit casual or more dressy. For me this outfit is so simple and easy but depending on how you accessories it with shoes, jewellery or make up you can easily change the look of it, casual or dressy!

For my casual look I simply wear my hair in a messy bun or high ponytail -


When I take my hair down after wearing it in a bun all day it creates a nice wave to my hair which can also be a fast hairstyle if you wont have lots of time to mess about doing your hair! 





With my simple, casual outfit and hair style I wear my go to casual shoes, Converse!

I know my converse are super worn hahah, I've had them for 3+ years!
I live in converse, I will wear them anywhere with anything because they're so classic and will match with any outfit, plus they're super comfortable. I know not everyone likes pairing converse with skirts and dresses but I love the look, I just love how casual and chilled it makes the outfit look. This is the perfect outfit for lunch with friends and shopping!

Now on to how I make this casual outfit look a little more dressy -

I do this by simply adding heels, this makes the outfit still comfy and not super dressed up but still is dressy (if that makes sense hahah). Perfect for an evening dinner or casual party. The shoes I've chosen to show you are these -





That's right people, these shoes were £5!!! I picked these shoes to show you guys mainly because they're perfect. For £5 they're such good quality and they just give an edgy look to any outfit. They're super comfy due to the platform at the front. I love them!!

I also take my hair out of the bun and add a red lip, I've been loving red lips at the moment! 


On my nails I have on the prettiest pastel pink by MUA called 'Natural Days'. I am loving the new MUA colours and packaging they look like mini Essie nail polishes, so cute!




The make up I'm wearing in this post -

Foundation - Rimmel London 'Wake me up'
Concealer - Collection ( The writing has worn away but I'm sure it's called lasting perfection...maybe)
Blush - Sleek 'Pixie Pink'
Bronzer - Fcuk
Eyeshadow - MUA 'Pearl'
Mascara - MeMeMe 'Fat Cat'
Lipstick - No7 'Sheer Wine'

Yay! So I believe that's all I have to say, I hope you enjoy this fashion/styling kind of post! I will hopefully do more of these and improve on the pictures and content next time.

   Thank you so much for reading! Byeeeeee xoxo -Em







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion