Wednesday, 15 May 2013

Nail Of The Day ♥ Big Yellow Taxi

Heyyy guys! 

Today's nail of the day is a mini Ciate nail polish, I got this in my Ciate advent calendar. The colour is in 'Big Yellow Taxi' I love the name, it reminds me of New York! hahah.  




The colour is such a pretty sunshine yellow colour and since the weather here is starting to look like summer I decided to whip this bright colour out. I applied 2/3 coats of this colour, but it applies pretty streaky and even when you apply a top coat it still looks uneven on the nails. I've had this on for 3-4 days now and its still going strong with only a few minor chips, I do find with Ciate nail polishes they're really good quality and don't chip very easy, which is amazing! 

I hope you guys enjoyed this nail of the day! Leave me comments telling me what your favourite Ciate nail polish is as I'm eager to try more out!

 Thank you and Goodbyeeeee! -Em xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion