Monday, 20 May 2013

Nail Of The Day ♥ Fashion Ave Fuchsia

Hiyaaaa! 
 
   Today's NOTD is a colour from New York Color in 'Fashion Ave Fuchsia'. 



I love the brand New York Colour so much! These nail polishes are only £1.75 from Superdrug, I rediscovered this colour today! I have tried out many of these nail polishes and they are such good value for the price. This colour is so beautiful, it is a fuchsia/hot pink colour and has the most gorgeous pink shimmer in it with a purple/blue undertone. These nail polishes claim to dry 'In a New York Color minute' and they sure do! They take less than a minute to dry which is so pleasant, this is definitely a polish to use when you're in a rush. It was super sunny today and the sun made the polish look so pretty, the sun picked up the shimmer in this polish and it looked stunning! This is definitely a summer nail polish.




I really do love this colour and New York Color is a brand you should really try out!
   I hope you guys enjoyed reading about this nail polish and let me know if you've tried any of the New York Colour products let me know what your favourite product from their line is!
  Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, Goodbyeeee! -Em, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion