Sunday, 12 May 2013

Nail Of The Day ♥ My Perfect Combination

Hiyaa guys!
 I thought seeing as I wear nail polish all the time I'd start doing 'Nail Of The Day' posts, so I hope you enjoy!

So recently I have been loving this combination -




This is one of my go to nail combination when I don't have time to do a full on nail art design but I still want my nails to be cute and slightly different from just wearing one colour on all my nails. I am in love with the creamy pink colour at the moment, I think it's really simple but extremely cute! By painting the ring finger a golden, sparkly colour it makes your nails look very glamours! The pink and gold go together perfectly creating classy and cute nails.

The colours I used are -

Ahh very gloomy sky 





This Nail Polish is by LA colors in 'Goddess' ahhh such a perfect name! I have never really heard of this brand but found them in a local chemist/pharmacy for only £1! I'm sure they'll be available on Ebay or Amazon.


 Next is my current favourite from MUA called 'Natural Days' . These polishes are only a £1 also and can be found in Superdrug.


That is my current combination obsession! I hope you enjoy this post and I'll be sure to have more nail post coming soon! 

Thank you for reading, Buh-bye!! - Em xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion