Saturday, 29 June 2013

June Favourites

Hiyaaa guys!!
 
   Seeing as it is almost July I thought I'd show you what I've been loving this month.

Make Up 

Hello there beautiful - 



Starting with my top fav this month, the Naked 2 Pallet by Urban Decay. I bought this on the plane back from Madrid because it was only £30. I am so happy I decided to get this because it is gorgeous! I am loving 'Half Baked' so much. I know that the white MUA pallet is suppose to be a dupe for this and although the colours are pretty similar the formulation and staying power of the Naked 2 pallet is just next level amazing.

Next is the Stay Matte Powder by Rimmel London


This stuff worked like a dream when I was on holiday and kept me staying matte all day. I can now see why this is such a raved about powder.


This mascara from Maybelline is super duper! I got the waterproof formula for when I was swimming in Madrid and it worked so well. As well as wearing it swimming I wore it everyday and it did not smudge at all! I used it over the top of my MeMeMe 'Fat Cat' mascara.

Nails


This beauty has been on my nails continuously through this month. It is from Sinful Colors in '24/7'. It is such a neon summer colour and I love having it on my nails. As it is a matte finish I do find it chips easily but it is easy enough to just paint over the chips and they are as good as new.

Skin Care  


Oh my! This face sunscreen by SunSense is blooming amazing! It has SPF 50+ in it and I just applied it on under my foundation in Madrid and it stopped my face from burning. It applies really light and feels just like a moisturiser, it does not feel thick or heavy on your skin which I love. Brilliant product!!


This is the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream, I took this on holiday with me and when my lips were feeling dry due to the sun I applied some of this and it hydrated them and made them feel silky smooth. I am definitely going to buy the full size of this.


AHHH Loreal's Skin Perfection is Perfection. This product is magical at taking off make up and cleansing my skin. It is really light and just feels like water on the skin. It is really soothing on the skin and works great with my dry and sensitive skin.

Random Favourites 

Favourite TV Show - Teen Wolf!! Yes it's back and I am so far loving the first few episodes, I am so excited to see where this season goes.

Favourite Song - 'In Case' By Demi Lovato. All of Demi's new album is amazing but I especially love this song.

Favourite Place - In case you couldn't tell from the amount of times I've mentioned it I went to Madrid, Spain this month. 100% best place and holiday I've ever experienced. I had the pleasure of spending 5 days with some of the most amazing people, I could not of wished for a better trip.

I think that is all I have been loving this month! Let me know what your favourite city is in the comments!

Byee - Emma, xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion