Thursday, 13 June 2013

Make Up Haul

Hiya guys!!

I know I just done a clothing haul but today I bought some make up that I will be bringing on holiday with me so I thought I'd share it with you.



Starting with boots, Maybelline were having a buy one get one half price on everything apart from their chubby mascaras. I was going in their looking for a mascara so I got this one - 

  
This is the 'Great Lash' mascara in very black, I got this mainly because it is waterproof and I'll be going swimming so I don't want my make up to come off. I've not heard much about this mascara so I'm not sure how good it will be but hopefully it is. 

For my half price item I got this - 


This normally is £4.99 and I was really excited to get this for half price. I picked up the colour ' On and On Bronze' this colour is amazing, it is such a nice bronze colour with a little shimmer in it. I've never tried the colour tattoos out so I'm excited. This is going to be amazing to create a brown smokey eye.

Next from boots I repurchased my favourite foundation - 


It's the 'Revlon Colorstay' for normal/dry skin in Ivory. I love this foundation so much it is perfect for my dry skin. This foundation smells amazing and it has spf 20 which is good because I'm going to be in the sun.


I decided to pick up the 'Stay Matte' powder in the colour Transparent. I've never used this but everyone raves about this so much so I decided I will try this.


I got my favourite concealer again in the shade fair. This costs £4.19. This concealer is really inexpensive and works like a treat.

Then I went to SuperDrug, I only picked up three things from the MUA collection.


I knew I was going to get this pallet because everyone raves about it being a dupe for the Naked 2 pallet, I'm not sure how true that is but the colours were every pretty.


I needed a new bronzer and for £3 I thought why not? It's very matte and I don't think it contains and shimmer. The container is huge so should last ages which is amazing.


I  love love love MUA lipsticks, they're so inexpensive and really pretty colours. I got the Shade 7 which is a pretty pinky red colour. Also I just realised you can unscrew the bottom of the lipsticks and there is a little pot of the colour, I'm not sure what the point in that is but I thought it was pretty cool.


That's all I got and I hope you enjoyed seeing what I purchased

Byeeee, Emma xoxo  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion