Saturday, 15 June 2013

Nail Of The Day ❤ 24/7

Hey guys, for today's NOTD it's a colour by Sinful Colors. This brand can be found in Boots for £1.99.


I got the shade '24/7', it is a beautiful neon pink, one of my favourite colours this season. It applies really well and only need 2/3 coats to be fully opaque. I didn't know when I bought this but the varnish has a matte finish which I actually really love. I can't wait to buy some more of these varnishes as they as such good quality for such a cheap price.

Have you tried any of the Sinful Colors Varnishes? If so what shade would you recommend to me?
Thank you for reading, - Emma xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion