Wednesday, 5 June 2013

Nail Of The Day ❤ Barbie Nails

Hiya Guys!
   For today's NOTD I used a Primark Nail Varnish. I am unsure what this shade is called as it doesn't say but I do know it came in a set with 3 other varnishes for about £2.


I've decided to call this my Barbie nail varnish as it reminds me of something Barbie would wear. I love this colour so much, the pictures really don't do it justice. It is a bright neon pink colour, and I mean bright. I don't own any other colours like this and it is one of my favourites to wear at them moment. For it being an inexpensive varnish it is such good quality. It applies really nice and is very opaque, only needs 2 coats. I have had this on for 3 days now and it hasn't chipped. It does apply a little streaky but is evened out using a top coat.
   Have you guys tried the Primark nail varnishes? If so what do you think of them?

Emma - xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion