Saturday, 29 June 2013

Outfit of the Evening

Hey, so last night it was my friends birthday party so I thought I'd share with you the outfit, hair and make up I wore.

Outfit



Dress - H&M
Shoes - Black Wedges from Ebay

Hair

I just straightened my hair, nothing fancy!

Nails

On my nails I have '24/7' by Sinful Colors

Make up



Face
Foundation - Revlon Colorstay
Powder - Rimmel Stay Matte
Bronzer - MUA Bronzed Perfection

Eyes
Eyebrows - 'Obsessed' from the MUA white eye shadow pallet
Eye Shadow - from the Naked 2 Pallet, 'Half Baked' all over my lid then 'Snakebite' on the outer corner 
Mascara - 'Fat Cat' by MeMeMe
Eyeliner - 'Blackout' from Naked 2 in my waterline

Lips
Urban Decay - Lip Junkie

That is it! Let me know what you think of this post!!

Bye, - Emma xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion