Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Outfit's In Madrid

Hey guys, a lot of you guys many know I went to Madrid on Friday and that's me just back last night. Without going off into a big rant about how amazing it was I will just say it was the best five days with the best people ever!


I am going to show you all the outfits I wore each day, some of the pictures are cropped as I don't think my friends will be too happy being on this haha. Some days I didn't get a decent picture of the outfit but I will add a picture of it.

I got gel nail polish for this trip which looked like this - 


Note - Everyday I wore black hi-top converse and I used my panda bag from Ebay. My sunglasses are from H&M.

Friday 

Travelling to Madrid I wore this - 


Ripped Jumper - Ebay
Black Body Con Dress - H&M
Tights - Primark 

That night to dinner I wore just a summery dress -


Dress - Primark 

Saturday 

On Saturday we went exploring Madrid for this I wore - 




Lace Top - Newlook
Mint Green Skirt - Ebay

That night I wore my bar dress -


Dress - Tobi

Sunday

On Sunday morning we went to a Spanish market and later on we went to a water park - 


Top - Forever 21
Skirt - Tobi

I wore my bikini under this so I could wear my denim shirt open too -


Bikini - Primark

Sunday night to dinner I wore - 


Crop Top - Primark
Maxi Skirt - Everything 5 Pounds
Belt - Forever 21

Monday

Monday we went to a Theme Park and I wore this - 




 Top - Forever 21
Shorts - Forever 21 (both featured in previous haul)

I actually didn't like what I wore that night hahah but anyway - 


Top - Tobi
Black Body Con Skirt - H&M

Tuesday 

Tuesday we went to a football stadium and travelled home -


Crop Top - Primark
Mint Shorts - Forever 21 

I hope you enjoyed seeing what I wore during my holiday in Madrid, tell me what one was your favourite outfit was.

Thank youuuuu - Emma xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion