Thursday, 18 July 2013

Outfit of the Day ❤ Casual Little Black Dress

   Hi everyone, today I just hung out with friends and this is what I wore.


Black Dress - H&M
Jacket - Daisy Street

This look is made really girly with the black dress and then edged up with camo jacket, which is my style on point, Edgy but girly.


Sinful Colors - 24/7
LA Colors - Dizzy

I just created an easy gradient on my nails starting from the bottom.

I also have created a new Twitter and I'd really love it if you followed me over there, @MasqueradeEmma. I also changed my colour scheme, let me know what you think of it!

Hope you're having a good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion