Monday, 22 July 2013

Outfit of the Day ❤ Cherry Pie

 Hi everyone, just a quick OOTD for you all today.





Tank Top - H&M
Cherry Skirt - Primark (many years ago)

NOTD


Mint green - Models Own 'Apple Pie'
White - Sinful Colors 'Snow Me White'

I then played about with some designs 


ahh hope you're having a fantastic day! Make sure you're following me on twitter @MasqueradeEmma and Instagram @EmmaIrving to keep updated and chat with me, also you can become a member of my blog by clicking the button down the left hand side, that would be completely awesome and mean a lot. Thank you, byeee 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion