Monday, 22 July 2013

Make Up Collection and Storage Intro

Hi everyone, just wanted to make this post as an introduction to my make up storage and collection series. This series will go through my make up in different categorise as I do have quite a lot of make up. As I said I do have a lot of make up but I am in no way bragging about the things I have, the majority of it is drugstore brands that I have collected over the past 2 years.


This is my desk, it is from Ikea and it is the 'Micke' desk.


If you would like I can do a desk tour? haha


My make up is stored in the front main drawer of the desk. each category is divided up using the boxes from my Glossybox. 


Day 1 - Face
Day 2 - Lips
Day 3- Eyes
Day 4 - Skin care + Random (most of my skincare is kept on my desk but the smaller things are kept in here)
Day 4 - Brushes

Hope you are looking forward to this series.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion