Saturday, 27 July 2013

Make Up Collection - Brushes

Hi everyone, first of I apologise for no post yesterday something came up, secondly I know I said I would make a post of my skin care I keep in my desk and then it came to me that's not make up haha so if people are still interested in that I will make a separate post about all my skin care products. 

I don't have that many brushes but here they are 


Japonesque - 941


Glossybox - Blush Brush









Fraulein3o8 (?) - Ebay Brush Set

That is it for my make up collection, you have seen it all! Next on my to do list is a desk tour, nail polish collection or skin care collection/routine, let me know what one you want to see next. Bye for now.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion