Thursday, 25 July 2013

Make Up Collection - Eyes

 Hi  everyone, today's MUC post is all about the eyes. My favourite part about doing my make up is doing my eye make up, so here are the products I use to create different looks.



Eye Shadow -



Maybelline Color Tattoo - On and On Bronze



MAC - Gazette Grey



Bling Tone - Sp"ice"y



MUA - Pearl 



Daniel Sandler - Ice


Vera Valenti - Brown + Green 



Maybelline Expert Wear DUO - Lemongrass



Eyeko Fat Eyestick - Unsure of Shade

Eye Palettes -


MUA - Undress Me Too

If you would like to see a comparison between this palette and the Naked 2 palette click here


Urban Decay - Naked 2 Palette



L&B Cosmetics 

This is a really old palette so I'm unsure if it's still available.


No Name - Ebay

This palette is a cheaper version of the BH cosmetics 120 palette, I got this off of Ebay and it is really great!

Eye Brows - 




a la carte Cosmetics Brown Ink - Brown


Eylure Brow Arch Enhancer 


Eylure Defining Brow Gel

Mascara - 



NYC Show Time Waterproof Volumizing Mascara - Black



Mememe Fat Cat Mascara - Ultra Black 



Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof - Very Black


The Body Shop Super Volume Mascara - Black 


Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp - Noir (black)

Eye Liner - 


Maybellinee Lasting Drama Gel Liner - Black


T - B

Inika - I can't read the shade ;(
Natural Collection - Black
Barry M - Black
BYS - Black

Accessories -


Eldora Homemade Lashes 


Primark Eyelash Curlers 

Woop that is everything! Hope you enjoyed seeing my eye make up collection. Have a good day.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion