Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Make Up Collection - Face

 Hi everyone, this is the part in my make up collection where I show you all my face make up products such as foundation, blush and more. If you want to read the introduction about this series and about my storage click here.

This is an overview of the boxes -



Foundation - 


Revlon Colorstay - 110 Ivory

My favourite foundation of all time. This is the normal/dry skin combination.


Max Factor Face Finity - Light Ivory 40


Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam - 005 Light Beige

This foundation is too dark/orange for me so I'm not the biggest fan. The idea is cool and the texture is nice.


L'oreal Paris True match - (Unsure of the shade)


Maybelline Fit Me - 120 Classic Ivory

This colour is way too dark for my skin so I've not used it a lot at all.


Rimmel London Wake Me Up - 100 Ivory 

This is such an inexpensive foundation and I love love love it. It makes the skin look really radiant and lovely. 


Rimmel London Match Perfection - 010 Light Porcelain 

This colour is a perfect match to my skin but it does dry my skin out so I don't really wear it.

Concealer - 


Collection Lasting Perfection - Fair 1 

My favourite concealer! Only con is the writing on the tube gets really mucky and wears away.


Rimmel London Match Perfection - 010 Ivory

This has is also a highlighter and is such a great under eye concealer to brighten the under eye area.

Powder - 


Rimmel Stay Matte - 001 Transparent 



Collection Sheer Loose Powder - 1 Barely There

Bronzer - 


MUA Bronzed Perfection 



FCUK Bronzer



Left - BM Beauty Finishing Powder - Dewy Perfection 
Right - Mineral Bronzer - Summer Warmth 

Love these little loose powders.

Blush - 



Sleek Blush - Pixie Pink 

Favourite pink blush.



Fratboy by The Balm 

The cutest packaging ever.


Glossybox Blush - Glossy Rosewood



Mica Bella Cosmetics Mineral Blush - Siera Suede

Primer -


Skin Perfecting Primer - Dewy Finish 

I like mixing this with a bit of eye cream into this and using it as an eye primer.

That is all the products I own for the base make up. I hope you enjoyed seeing this post, tomorrows post will be my lip products collection so watch out for that. 
Hope you have been having a fab day.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion