Wednesday, 24 July 2013

Make Up Collection - Lips

 Hi everyone, welcome back to my make up collection series. Today I will be going through all of my lip products so lets hop into it.




Yves Rocher - Framboise 

Perfect red lipstick.




Glossybox - Glossy Pink


Diego Dalla Palma - Shade 42



Revlon Lip Butter - Cupcake 

Unfortunately the thing that turns the butter up broke so I can't use it properly :( 



Sleek True Colour - Amped

This is a matte finish.



Helen E Cosmetics - Caribbean




L-R (I may have mixed up the lids so can't guarantee these shades are accurate)

MUA Lipsticks

Shade 1
Shade 2
Shade 7 (100 % sure this one is the correct shade)
Shade 13
Shade 11



No7 Poppy King - Sheer Wine

All time favourite lipstick.


L-R
Moisture Shine - Rose Petal
Natural Collection Sheer Natural - Lotus 




It has a light on it, how cool?!
New <id Cosmetics I - Pout - Nudity




ELF Matte Lip Color - Praline


Lipcote 

This is a like a top coat for nail polish but for your lips, it seals in your lip colour and stops it from smudging or wearing away, love this stuff!


ELF Plumping Lip Glaze - Champagne 


Cargo Lip Gloss - Las Vegas 


No7 Poppy King Lip Gloss - No shade 


Jelly Pong Pong Lip Blush Moisturizing Lip Stain



No7 - Radiant Rouge Lip Tint

Best red lip liner!



Jelly Pong Pong Irish Cream Pavlova Lip Frosting 


EOS Lip Balm 

Passion Fruit 
Strawberry Sorbet
Sweet Mint


Vaseline - Rose and Almond Oil Rosy Lips


Lush Lip Scrub - Sweet Lips



All For Eve Lip Balm


Lush Lip Tints
Snowy Fairy 
Celebrate 


Miss Guided  Lip Splash - Peace

That is all my lip make up products I own. I hope you enjoyed seeing what kind of lip products I own and love. Let me know if you're enjoying this series by commenting below or tweeting me over @MasqueradeEmma. Bye for now xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion