Thursday, 4 July 2013

Outfit of the Day ❤ Animal Pattern Skirt


Hiya! Today's OOTD incorporates the pattern trend - 


Crop Top - Primark
Skirt - H&M
Tights - Primark 


I love this outfit it is so simple and easy to put together!

Nails - 



LA Colors - Flicker (neon yellow) and Dizzy (sparkly gold)

For my NOTD I created this little nail combo using my new colours from LA colors, I really love this nail varnish brand! The colour Flicker is beautiful, I think this picture does it no justice, it is a neon yellow colour which is identical to a yellow highlighter. I only take 2/3 coats to be fully opaque.

That is my outfit for today, as you can see I am still rocking the tights as the UK just isn't receiving summer weather at the moment.

Byeeee - Emma, xoxo  







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion