Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Outfit of the Day ❤ After Eight Mint + Stylight

This is a bit of a different outfit post as I will be also posting about a cool website I found!






Top - Primark
Skirt - Ebay

It's such a really inexpensive, simple outfit but it's one I wear all the time because it is so comfy and easy!


For all my fashion loving readers this website will be right up your street! Stylight is a website which gives people the opportunity to upload outfit posts. It also gives you the chance to check out what everyone else is wearing, I go on the website everyday to browse peoples outfits.



The second outfit in this is one of my favourites! What one do you guys like?


The website also contains a section where you can buy some really cool designer products such as Wildfox (love), Marc Jacobs and Jeffrey Campbell (I need their shoes in my life). Some of the products are even at discounted prices which is fab!!

I have set up my own account (MasqueradeBelle) but I will give you guys another shout when it's all set up!

Hope you enjoyed seeing my outfit from today!







12 comments:

  1. lovely look - the skirt is a gorgeous colour!
    Emma x
    www.emandthem.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. your dress AND HAIR! (Oh my god, its amazing) are both amazing. I loveee mint!

    Love Em x

    emtalks.co.uk
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3934124/emtalks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit ! That skirt is so gorgeous

    Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your skirt! xxx

    http://shannonmarina.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all clothes mint coloured! Bought a jumper from H&M thats mint and I have worn it death!

    BritishBeautyAddict

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHH It's one of my favourite colours!

      Delete
  6. I love your hair and that skirt! So cute! I would LOVE for you to share this at "That's My Style" Link Party TOMORROW (every Friday) on my blog. Not comfortable sharing? Stop by anyway for beauty related post and fun DIY projects. I hope to see you there! :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such a pretty summery outfit!

    also, i'm hosting a GIVEAWAY on my blog at the moment with a mac lipstick of your choice up for grabs so be sure to check it out! UK only though!

    katy x

    GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion