Friday, 9 August 2013

Desk Tour

Hi everyone, this post is going to be a quick tour of my beauty desk and how I organise it.


This is an overview of my desk, for more information about where I got it you can click here.


This chair is from Ikea, the weird brown marks are from when I ombred my hair and got it on my chair by mistake, cute haha.


Under my desk I keep random boxes, including my Ciate nail polish advent calendar.


I really need to reorganise this cupboard but it is full of lots of school work.



I this little drawer I keep my jewellery in glossybox lids. I really need to get into the habit of wearing jewellery more!



Make upppp! To see a complete tour of everything in this drawer click here.





On my main desk area I keep mainly skin care and hair products, have a look at the pictures to see what kind of products I use.



Over here I keep a jar (Ikea) with lush products. Also a green tea bottle because it's so pretty.


Over here I have empty Glossybox boxes and a collection of DVD's and books.


On this top shelf I keep my phone cases, collection post here.


Here is my brushes and make up palettes 


This is where I keep some perfume and some samples are kept in the pink Glossybox.

That is it! I hope you enjoyed this kind of post! Have a fab day.











4 comments:

  1. Hi! Nice blog :) I'm following you on GFC now, I hope you follow back :)
    xoxo

    www.dreamerlaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you use your glossyboxes to store makeup! I used to do that! Just bought a new dressing table from IKEA!

    BritishBeautyAddict

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glossyboxes are so good for storage! What dressing table did you get?

      Delete
  3. Loved this post! You have a dream makeup collection, and I love the way you store it all! It's way neater than mine!

    Rachael @ Aisforayla.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion