Saturday, 10 August 2013

Face of the Day ❤ Winged Liner

Hi everyone, so this is the make up I wore today. I never normally wear a winged liner but I decided today to create a little one.

Products I used - 



Foundation - Revlon Colorstay
Concealer - Rimmel Match Perfection 
Bronzer - MUA 
Lips - Baby Lips 'Hydrate' (Finally got one yay!)
Eyeshadow - From Naked 2 'Bootycall' all over lid and 'Half Baked' on the outer corner, Daniel Sandler 'Ice' as a highlight.
Mascara - Fat Cat
Liner - NYC Showtime Mascara
Eyebrows - MUA 'Obsessed'






I used a thin brush and mascara as the eye liner because I don't actually own a liquid liner. I made the wing very small but it created a nice cat eye look. I also put a bit of it on my waterline and it has not budged all day!

Some Iphone pictures -





I thought I would include a quick OOTD in here too, as you can see from the picture I do have a red lip on, I applied No7 'Radiant Rouge Lip Tint' on before I went out.


Top - Primark 
Shorts - I made 
Flannel Shirt - Primark (mens)

This is my go to casual outfit, a crop top, shorts, shirt and I am good to go.

I hope you enjoyed this post. ❤
What is your favourite Baby Lips flavour?

4 comments:

  1. Ive just nominated you for the liebster award check out my blog! :)
    xoxo

    www.dreamerlaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your eyeliner, no matter how hard I try I can't get mine to look right!
    I also love your outfit, I like to have a cheeky look around the mens section in primark too ;)

    -Megan x
    http://blooms-of-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I take ages to get my eyeliner right! Yes, the men Primark section is amazing ;D

      Delete
  3. I have the Naked 2 pallet :) my absolute fave!
    Check out my blog and give it a cheeky follow if it takes your fancy!
    http://bethanyxalice.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion