Saturday, 3 August 2013

July Favourites 2013

 First off I want to apologise for the lack of posts, I was away on holiday and had no internet. Can I just say how upset I am that July is over, the summer has went too fast and I am not ready to go back to school yet. That aside I want to show you beauts my favs from last month.

Make Up


This is my only make up favourite this month, and it is the Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer and Highlighter. I have been loving putting this under my eyes before I put my foundation on. It is perfect for brightening the under eye area.

Skin Care


The person that created this needs a round of applause. The L'oreal Skin Perfection 15 Seconds Miracle Cleansing Oil is pretty incredible. You put two pumps of the oil on your finger tips and massage it into your face, it instantly dissolves all your make up, even waterproof mascara. After you've worked it into your face you just rinse it with warm water. It makes me skin really healthy and moisturised.

Fashion



This is my favourite dress at the moment, it is from H&M and I try wear it any chance I can because it is so comfortable.

Nails


   Models Own in 'Apple Pie' is the perfect mint green nail polish. It is very pigmented and I love it.

Food & Drink 


As well as Mint being my favourite colour, Mint Chocolate Ice Cream is my favourite ice cream flavour.


I found this in a candy store and I freaked, I love Lucky Charms and this was so yummy.


Mocha's have been my favourite coffee this month, I have been drinking them so much. For anyone that isn't sure what a Mocha is, it is a coffee which is has chocolate in it (worst description ever).

Film


I am a complete sucker for action movies and the other night I watched G.I. Joe - Retaliation, it was such a good movie, I really enjoyed it. The actors in it are some of my favourites also. I always get my movies from Love Film, it is a really good subscription service.

That is all my favourites for July, let me know what you loved last month and what your favourite movie is.
Have a fab day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion