Sunday, 11 August 2013

Liebster Award

Hi everyone, so today I was nominated by Laura for the Liebster Award. I have never heard of this until I read the one Laura posted but basically what I gather the Liebster Award is when someone nominates you as their favourite blog (which I'm completely flattered by) and you answer the questions they've chosen for you.

 The rules for receiving this award:

1. Answer those 11 questions which you get asked of from the blogger who nominated you. 
2. Post 10 questions you want to know from the bloggers you want to nominate for the Liebster Blog Award.
3. Nominate 10 bloggers whose followers are less than 200.
4. Get in contact with those 1o bloggers to let them know that you have nominated them. 

My questions from Laura

1. Why did you start blogging?
I started my blog so there was a place for me to come and talk about things I love with people who have the same interests.
2. What has blogging give you?
I has given me a place to come and be 100% myself and has given me more confidence in myself.
3. What's your biggest dream?
My biggest dream in life would be to open my own coffee shop and maybe even start my own Youtube channel one day!
4. Share your best summer memory with us.
I would actually be going to Madrid this summer, I had the trip of my life with such amazing people.
5. What is your most prized possession? 
Hmm...this is hard, I do have family jewellery that is important to me but something that I use everyday would be my phone and I see that as a prized possession because I am so careful with it haha.
6. Share one of your most embarrassing moments.
Well recently in Nandos I ate a bit of chicken not realising there was a bone on it, then the bone was in my mouth and there was a cute waiter next to use and i was freaking out because I had a big piece of bone in my mouth and I didn't want to spit it out haha!
7. Who inspires you the most?
Aside from my family, Nina Dobrev, in everyway, she is just the most kind hearted person ever and I would like to steal her wardrobe.
8. Favorite eating place?
Nandos or Pizza Express.
9. What is your favourite TV show?
The Vampire Diaries *gasps* Yup, I know its a big shock ;D haha, but seriously I just love it, any other fellow TVD fans out there?
10. Describe your personality
I'm a pretty shy person but when I get to know someone I am really friendly, I would also say I am really sarcastic.


People I tag - 


AND I AM SUCH A BAD PERSON BECAUSE I DON'T FOLLOW MANY OTHER PEOPLE, haha please leave me your links in the comments so I can check out more blogs.

My Questions for you guys -

1. Favourite TV show?
2. Favourite meal?
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?
4. What do you order at Starbucks?
5. Favourite make up brand?
6. What is your favourite item in your wardrobe?
7. Favourite city?
8. Favourite youtuber?
9. What country are you from?
10? If you have Instagram, what is your user?
11. Favourite season and why?

That is my Liebster Award, hopefully I didn't do it completely wrong, bye for now.





5 comments:

  1. Hahhaa :) I had fun reading your answers :)
    Keep in touch!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely! Just sat reading through your blog, I love it!! xx

      Delete
  2. congrats! and love getting to know the blogger behind the blog. lovely blog as well, perhaps we could keep in touch and follow each other on GFC? please feel free to check out my blog and let me know if you'd like to.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! I gave you a follow and would love to keep in touch x

      Delete
  3. congrats!followed you on gfc! follow me back?

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion