Friday, 30 August 2013

Night Time Routine - Make Up Removal

Hi everyone, this is a post on how I remove my make up each night!


Step 1


First off I take my L'oreal Cleansing Oil, I add two drops on my finger tips and massage it into dry skin. This smudges all the make up off and makes you look a little crazy.


Then you just rinse it off with warm water.

Step 2

I don't do this step all the time but once a week I use a exfoliating scrub.


I use the Dermalogica Microfoliant. This is actually for daily use but as I said I don't use it everyday. I sprinkle some of the powder on my hand and mix it with a few drops of water until a paste is formed, massage it all over your face then rinse with warm water.

Step 3


Taking a cotton pad and my L'oreal Skin Perfection I wipe my face just to make sure I didn't miss anything.

And that's it! 




I don't have may step in my make up removal but I do hope you enjoyed seeing the products I use! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion