Wednesday, 21 August 2013

Question and Answer Tag

This is a tag I found on Zoe's blog, even though she posted it ages ago I thought I'd do it. At the end I will tag some more people to do it too!


What is your current fashion obsession? - Oversized tops and checked shirts.
What is your current make up obsession? - Top lash liner.
What are you wearing today? - I was wearing my school uniform, which I think I might do a post on what I actually wear to school. Now I am wearing my panda shorts and a grey jumper.
Hair? - I just blew it dry, so it is straight/wavy. 
Do you nap a lot? - No not at all.
Why is today special? - It wasn't haha!
What would you like to learn to do? Leaned how to analyse a poem in English.
What's for dinner today? - Spicy chicken.
What are you listening to right now? - The Vamps 'Can We Dance', I'm obsessed.
What is your favorite weather? - I do enjoy summer weather but I am looking forward to the chilly nights.
What's the last thing you bought? - Babylips!
What are your essentials when traveling? - Make up remover and hand sanitizer.
What's your style?- I change my style all the time but it is mainly girly/grunge.
What is your most challenging goal right now? - Deciding what I want to do when I finish school next year.
If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? Australia, LA or New York.
Favorite vacation spot? - Spain.
Name the things you cannot live without? - Family, they are everything to me.
How was your childhood? It was adventurous and fun!
What would you like to have in your hands right now? A macbook air! haha
What would you like to get rid of? School ;)
What are you most excited for? Honestly...Christmas and my birthday.
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? California.
Which countries have you visited? Spain and England.

I Tag:

sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk
aisforayla.blogspot.co.uk
styleandsplurging.blogspot.co.uk
dreamerlaura.blogspot.co.uk

If I've not tagged you then still feel free to do this tag and comment below so I can check it out!

I hope you enjoyed this old Q&A tag, leave me comments on what tags or posts you'd like to see me do next.

4 comments:

  1. If you like to check out my answers :) http://dreamerlaura.blogspot.com/2013/08/questions-and-answers.html
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh love this tag - i need to do it on my blog xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! So cute. Keep up the great work!

    madischoice.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion