Saturday, 17 August 2013

Outfit of the Day ❤ Rain, Rain, Go Away

 Today the weather was not too fab,  here is a post on my make up, hair, outfit and nails for today.


Here is a picture of what a glorious day it was.

Make Up




Foundation - Revlon Colorstay 
Concealer - Collection 
Eyebrows - MUA 'Obsessed'
Eyeshadow - Urban Decay 'Half Baked'
Mascara - Fat Cat by MeMeMe
Lips - Jelly Pong Pong Irish Cream Pavlova 

Outfit



Jumper - Primark 
Shorts - Made myself
Tights - Primark 

Hair 


I normally just wear my hair like this which is natural, no curling it or putting it in a bun to let it dry.

Nails


That is my whole look for today, what's the weather like where you are, are you still getting nice weather?
I'm really looking forward to the winter time, I do love the cold weather season.






9 comments:

  1. You are beautiful :) The same weather is here in Estonia.
    I don't want winter :) I wanna normal summer with sunny weathers :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!! I just love wearing nice warm clothes in winter but I do love summer clothing too! x

      Delete
  2. Your eyeshadow looks lovely :)
    Like your outfit too I'm also looking forward to colder weather too hahah xx

    peachpips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful. Love the make up. Esp. the eyeshadow. Cool shorts and nails. Wish you some sunny weather.

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear!) I am your new follower via GFC) Hope you will do the same, it would be great!)

    http://fancyshot.blogspot.ru

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Just started following you because your blog is lovely. Keep up the good work!
    halcyonlagoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion