Saturday, 24 August 2013

Outfit of the Day ❤ You Can't See Me

 Recently I've been struggling to come up with outfit idea, I feel like I'm wearing the same things over and over, but I am working on trying to change up my outfits as we head into the cooler months.


Make Up




I am wearing all my normal products for my foundation, eyebrows, mascara, etc. Check out a preview make up post to see what I use for them.

Eyeshadow - Half Baked and Snakebite - Naked 2
Lips - Nivea Lip Butter 'Vanilla & Macadamia'
Blush - Sleek 'Pixie Pink'

Hair


Natural

Outfit










Camo Jacket - Daisy Street
Dress - H&M
Boots - Ebay





Let me know in the comments what you think of this outfit! Have a good day.


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty!
    kisses,carmenhttp://miescueladetacones.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that coat paired with the skirt !
    And I really like that makeup look

    Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion