Tuesday, 17 September 2013

Face of the Day ❤ Lavender Eyes

 Today's look it a bright lavender eye look!

























Foundation - Rimmel Wake Me Up
Concealer - Collection 
Under Eye Concealer - Rimmel Match Perfection 
Bronzer - FCUK (similar here)

For the skin I wanted it to look bright and glowing which is why I used the wake me up foundation. For the colder months you want you skin to look bright and fresh that is why I love this foundation. 


























For eyebrows I use 'Obsessed' (second from the right on the bottom row) from the MUA palette. To set them I use the Eylure brow gel.

On my lips I just had on Babylips in Hydrate.



Now for the fun part, eyes!


























I take Verve from Naked 2 and apply it all over my lid, on the inner corner and on the inner lower lash line. This is one of my favourite brightening eye shadows. Also on one of my fav websites I found this palette which is £11 and the pictures are showing it to be the Naked 2 palette? I'm not sure if it is or not but that is such a steal, the website also has the 120 palette! 


























From my eBay 120 palette I picked out this lilac colour which I have been wanting to wear for a while. I apply it to the outer corner and on the outer bottom lash line and blend the two colours together.

I lined the tide line and water line with the Natural Collection black liner, if you want to keep the look a little more fresh then don't add the liner but I do love wearing liner. I also use the Maybelline great lash mascara on the top and bottom lashes.




































Let me know what you think of this look!

7 comments:

  1. I love the makeup on the eyes! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. I wish I was better at eye makeup

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Naked2 palette! Your eyes looked so gorgeous with that eyeshadow
    It would be super cool if you could check out my blog :)
    xxx
    http://pink-puffins.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the collection concealer. I've recently started mixing mine with wake me up concealer and love the coverage. I think I definitely need to try the foundation too x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion