Sunday, 29 September 2013

Face of the Day ❤ Third Place

Here is a bronzed look that is perfect for Autumn/Fall.

Eyes






Taking my favourite colour tattoo I apply it all over my eye with my finger, it doesn't have to be perfect this is just a base. This colour tattoo is gorgeous, it would be perfect if you're in a rush and just want a quick eye look that looks like you've spent ages on it. Applying this under my eye shadow makes them pop more!






Taking snakebite I apply it through my crease and blend it through the outer half of my eye. This colour has a nice amount of shimmer through it.





I took one of my favourite colours from the Naked 2 palette and applied it to the inner half of my eye lid, focusing on the middle. This really opens up the eye and makes it look bright and awake.



I also take the two colours from the Naked 2 palette and apply Snakebite to the outer bottom lash line and then Half Baked on the inner lash line.


For mascara I used Fat Cat by MeMeMe (It is on sale right now!). As you can see this is not clumpy and I love the way it makes the lashes look! This is with two coats.

Lips





I love this colour its so pink and shiny. It has mint in it so it tastes nice and makes my lips feel plumpy haha.

Doneeee




























Make sure you guys check out my Instagram @emmmairving and leave your users below and I'll check them out :)


8 comments:

  1. I love the naked 2 palette and this makeup look is so pretty!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks lovely on you - bronze looks just don't tend to suit me though :(
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! aww let me know what colours look good on you and I'll do some looks xx

      Delete
  3. Yo just reminded me that I really have to go and get some of the colour tatoos. I keep on forgetting every time I am in boots.Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog!!!

    http://welldressed25.blogspot.co.uk/


    http://welldressed25.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely makeup look, I really need to get a Maybelline Colour Tattoo eyeshadow! Love the lip colour too :) xxx
    frecklesandflawsbeautyblog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the eye colour! It really suits you :) x

    http://realityleaveslotstoimagination.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion