Tuesday, 10 September 2013

Outfit of the Day ❤ Fresh Mint









Top - H&M
Skirt - New Look
Tights - Primark
Shoes - Primark
Infinity Bracelet - c/o Stylight

This was a really casual but girly outfit I wore to lunch at Nandos. In case you didn't already know mint green is my favourite colour and I've been waiting for the perfect time to wear this beautiful top. The lace detailing on the shirt is so lovely and unique. If I wanted to make this outfit even more casual I would pair the top with black jeans and if I wanted to dress it up more I would wear some heels! To see the make up I wore with this outfit click here.




2 comments:

  1. Love how the top and and nails give a pop of colour to the outfit! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion