Friday, 13 September 2013

Nail of the Day ❤ Glitter Bug


With it quickly becoming Autumn/Fall I am changing up the way I paint my nails, making them more Autumn appropriate. I love wearing sparkly nails, even though they are pretty annoying to take off, I still love the way they look on my nails. Layering different glitters over different nail colours is such a fun way to always change the way glitters look. Here is how I achieved this look.


 I paint my nails with only one layer of this purple nail varnish from Ciate, because I will be layering a few other nail varnishes on top I don't want to make the varnish too thick to a point where it just does not dry.
 With this lovely blue colour I use a sponge and dab a few patches of it on different places on my nails.
 I repeat that step with this blue glittery nail polish.
 Then again with this purple glitter.


















Finally I apply a top coat which is a glitter with blue and purple speckles through it!



Glittery nail varnishes are always hard to try and take a picture of, pictures just never do the sparkles justices but trust me guys they beautiful in real life!

Let me know what nail trend or colour you will be rocking in Autumn/Fall!


5 comments:

  1. Cute! xo

    http://www.vipxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh they look so gorgeous :D I adoreeeee glitter, I just wish it wasn't so hard to remove xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ahh I know it can be so annoying but it's worth it! x

      Delete
  3. Hello dear,
    would you like to follow each other's blogs on facebook and bloglovin? Btw, love your blog's design, so chic!

    Best wishes,
    Gabriella
    http://gabriellawolf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion