Monday, 30 September 2013

Haul!

Haul timeeeee! 
Here are a few things I picked up the other day while shopping.

Boots

Now I did not have any intention of going into boots and coming out with my first ever Real Techniques brush! I went in to get a foundation and saw that it was buy one get a second half price across all cosmetics, so I thought why not get this brush for £5? I will have a review on my thoughts of this brush up soon!

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum (not the exact one but this is the similar foundation)

I've heard really good things about this foundation so I knew this was the one I wanted to try when I ran out of my Revlon Colorstay. I am really excited to try this and will have a first impressions up soon!



Ahhh my favourite Primark tights, if you ever see me wearing black tights in a post then it will 100% be these. These are only £2.50, I love the 120 ones because they're nice and thick which is perfect for the winter, also because they are thick they wont ripe and ladder like most thin tights do!


Ooooh hi beautiful! I love long dress like tops which you can get away wearing with leggings. This is such a cute pattern so I picked this one up for £5. There are so many other styles that I will definitely be picking up also.





Now, there is a good reason why I don't have a good picture of this beautiful ice cream looking cardigan/jumper, story timeee! Every time I go into H&M I go straight to this jumper and awe over it, I think it is ridiculously beautiful and mint green is my favourite colour ever, it is me in a jumper, so I knew I needed it but I could never bring myself to spend £25 on a jumper so my parents said they'd get it for my birthday. I went into H&M while I was shopping and couldn't find the jumper so I was freaking out in case it was no more, I searched for a while and the found it and decided to try it on. While in the changing room I noticed it was £15 and I got so excited, it was the last of my size so when I went out with it my parents said they'd buy me it and give it to me on my birthday (October 9th). The moral of that long story is my parents are fabulous and I am getting this cardi on my birthday. I am so excited to get this and style is!


Also got a mocha frapp while shopping, I always do!

Follow me on Instagram for regular pictures @emmmairving 

17 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful cardi! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Expert Face Brush - it's amazing for foundation xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats my favourite foundation, smells so yummy!! And I love that brush, use that and their buffing brush to do my foundation as its a bit softer.
    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, just followed you! xx
    http://www.thepalettee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does smell amazing doesn't it!? Thank you love x

      Delete
  4. I love that Real Techniques brush!

    www.makeupmonster.ie

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the real techniques brush :)

    xx Vivi
    http://frostedpearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay it was definitely worth the buy!x

      Delete
  6. I need to try that expert face brush, heard so many great reviews and Ive definitely not been disappointed with any of the other real techniques brushes I own!
    Love that the jumper was reduced! Love it when that happens :)

    www.hbbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    Also got a giveaway running at the moment if you want to check it out!

    Hannah X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestlyy love it, need to check more out!x

      Delete
  7. The Bourjois healthy mix foundation might just be my favourite ever! Good choice! xx

    Fernanda @ Ferdie's Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh glad to hear that! I'm really liking it so far x

      Delete
  8. love your blog :) great post. xxx Alina

    fashaleuty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the real techniques brushes x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion