Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Face of the Day ❤ I Want Candy!


I created a fun make up look using colours from my Ebay 120 colour palette.


I used blue and pink and have a bubblegum pink lip so I felt it had a sweetshop feel to it! Here is how I created it!

How to -

Step 1
First I added 'Reveal' from the MUA palette to the outer half of my eye, I applied it using a fluffy brush from a brush kit I got from Ebay also. I think I should have used a more sparkly lighter silver for the outer half like ones featured in the 120 palette


but hey that's the point in experimenting with make up!




Step 2
I added a black sparkly colour from the 120 palette to the very corner of my eye focusing it on the lash line, then I dragged it down under the outer corner of my lower lash line. This creates a smoky look but combined with the bright fun colours I add in a moment it creates a really nice contrast.



Step 3 
I took a baby blue colour and applied it to the inner half of my eye lid and blended it with the silver.



I find using this colour combined with the silver really makes my blue eyes pop!

Step 4
Using the same brush I took a purple colour and applied it to the inner half of my lower lash line. I am in love with how pretty this colour is, it is very subtle but is lovely! 


Step 5
To pull it all together I apply my beloved Fat Cat mascara.


Step 6
For the lip colour I used a lip blush by Jelly Pong Pong.



The finished look












I hope you guys are enjoying my attempts of doing make up tutorials! Is there any colours from the 120 palette you would like to see being used in a tutorial? 
Also let me know if you'd like me to upgrade my camera!


6 comments:

  1. Your pictures would be better, if you would have good background!
    Well that's my opinion or what you think? :)
    I love the Ebay colour palette, so pretty colours!
    You look beautiful! :))

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhhh I am trying to find a decent background with good lighting but I'm working on it!
      The Ebay palette is great!
      and thank you so much!

      xx

      Delete
  2. Your lip color is very pretty. NYX has some really good pallets too, you should check them out!
    Mia ♡ Une Jolie Vie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and ooooh I may have to check them out!

      xx

      Delete
  3. pretty look, love the colors you used. also, thank you for taking the time to drop by my blog.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. your eyeshadow looks great :D also your hair is lovely

    check out my blog if you have time
    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion