Sunday, 1 September 2013

Face of the Day ❤ I'm Falling For Your Eyes


Today I was experimenting with eyeshadow combinations that I am going to be wearing for Autumn (fall).  




Please excuse my messy hair in this post haha!









How To - 

For most tutorials I will always have the same face base on so just look at previous make up looks for details on the products I use or just ask in the comments!

For the eyes I applied 'Tranquil' from the MUA Undress Me Too Palette all over my lids.


On the outer half of my eye lid I applied 'Fiery' again from the MUA palette and then with the product remaining on the brush I applied it under my lower lash line.


This eyeshadow combo is very Autumn like with the brown/coppery tones!

Then I applied my beloved MeMeMe Fat Cat mascara. This mascara is just my go to because it is amazing and voluminous! 

For lips I used a MUA lipstick in Shade 7.


This lipstick has such good staying power for only being £1! It has a tint of brown through it so it ties in perfectly with the Autumn theme.

Hopefully you enjoyed this tutorial, I have a lot more planned! Let me know what kind of looks you'd like to see me try and create!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion