Thursday, 26 September 2013

Julianne Hough Jewelled Eye Tutorial



Safe Heaven is one of my favourite movies and Julianna makes the film magical. Julianne Hough is one of my favourite actresses and I kid you not my jaw dropped when I saw her pictures from the Emmys. Her hair, outfit and make up was beautiful, she looked like a mermaid princess! I have the slightest crush on her brother Derek ;). In this post I will be showing you how I recreated the eye make up Julianne was wearing. The eye make up is bright and beautiful with the pop of minty blue is the inner corners. The look is not exactly what Julianne is wearing just my interpretation. 

Also I am posting with two different cameras in this post all the pictures with (*) beside it are taken with my Fujifilm camera all ones without it are just my Pentax, let me know which you prefer!



Eyes

*

*

*

*

*

*



*

*
First I took YDK from Naked 2 (Cheaper version here) because it seemed like Julianne was wearing a bronze colour through the outer half of her eye. I applied this with one of the fluffy brushes from my eBay brush kit. I also drag some under the eye.

*

*
Taking this blue from my eBay 120 palette I applied it to the inner half of my eye and blended it with the bronze. This colour is a beautiful mint blue colour similar to the one Julianne had on.


*
I used Verve to brighten up the tear duct area, Julianne has such a bright eye make up look so it is only right to use my favourite highlighter.

*
Julianne has a very thick lash line at the corner of her eyes so I applied this black to my tide line to make my lashes appear more fuller.

*
Using my favourite voluminous mascara Fat Cat (It's on special offer) I apply a few coats of this to my top lashes. Then with Great Lash I apply that to my bottom lashes because it is waterproof and won't smudge under my eyes.

Cheeks 

*

Julianne has pink cheeks on, I used my Sleek 'Pixie Pink' blush which is an amazing colour.

Lips

*

*

In the picture Julianne appeared to have a pink/nude lip on. I dabbed some foundation on my lips, only a little don't make them look too cakey, then I just this gorgeous pink sparkly lip gloss on by Cargo in 'Las Vegas'. This has beautiful sparkles through it which make the lips sparkle. 

*

*


Done!


*

*

*


*

*

*



*

*

*

Let me know which camera you prefer!


7 comments:

  1. I haven't seen that movie yet. She looks amazing and you too. Great tutorial. I have to try that look :)

    xx glamdevils

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly the film is amazing! Thank you so much :)

      Delete
  2. You look lovely! Those shadows work well together!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such lovely eyes! So sparkly :)

    xo Mel
    http://ohsweetremedy.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion