Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Morning Routine


This is my morning routine that I do most day, obviously for school days there is a few things I change but here is what I do most of the time. 
When I wake up I normally sit in my bed with my messy bed hair, I check my emails and Instagram.

When I finally can drag myself out of bed I head for the shower, nothing like a nice shower to wake you up in the morning.


 I was my face with my favourite L'oreal Cleansing Oil, this stuff removes all the left over make up on my face that I might of missed taking off the night before.



I wash my hair with the Tresemme 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner, I really love this shampoo and it leaves my hair feeling silky and really clean. Even though the shampoo contains conditioner I like to use my Argan Oil conditioner to condition my ombre hair even more so.

 I wash with this Dove body wash which smells fabulous!

 Once I am out the shower I like to moisture with this Bath & Body Work Beautiful Day body lotion, this lotion is very moisturising.


After my shower I towel dry my hair and put on a baggy T and shorts to let the lotion dry.

 I also spray this leave in conditioner in my hair while I leave it to air dry, this leave my hair feeling really soft and it smells really candy like!

 After that I like to go make a coffee and start scrolling through Instagram, I  may even upload a picture *@emmmairving*







Make up time!!! My next post will be a tutorial so keep an eye out for that!




Then after that I spend ages going through my wardrobe complaining about how I have no clothes haha.







Top - A Record Store in LA *Label says American Apparel*
Shorts - I made
Tights - Primark
Bag - A Store on Venice Beach

So that is how I get ready in the morning! I hope you enjoyed this kind of post, let me know if you have any ideas of posts you'd like to see in the future!



2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the way you did this post with the almost 'step to step' like pictures! Love the denim shorts! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion