Sunday, 15 September 2013

Nail of the Day ❤ Pink Days


If you read my last NOTD post I mentioned that I am loving glitter nails. I have had this glittery crackle nail varnish from W7 for a while but wasn't sure what colour to pair it with, then it came to me to pair it with a pastel pink! I love the way this crackle nail varnish works and they way it looks with the pink. The silver glitter almost looks metallic on the nails which is going to be a big trend this Autumn/Fall I reckon!


The w7 nail varnish has no name! 

I first off paint my nails with my favourite baby pink colour!

After that has completely dried I go ahead and apply a layer of the crackle nail polish.


It's as easy as that! I never use to see the fascination with crackle nail varnish but they've really grown on me!



Let me know if you've tried any crackle nail varnish, if so which colours?!

7 comments:

  1. That is so cool! Bet I wouldn't make it look so easy!!

    http://www.pennyandpolaroids.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried Crackle nail polish but it does look amazing! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really recommend them, it makes you look like you've tried really hard doing a design on your nails but you've not ;)
      x

      Delete
  3. I love the pink shade, but I only really like the black crackles on my nails as they're so short. I soooo love the Models Own Pink ;D xx

    Gem │ ♥ │ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look so cool, I never actually tried cracked nail polishes. Need to get a couple to check them out. :) x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion