Saturday, 14 September 2013

Outfit of the Day ❤ Be My Sweetheart
































Distressed Jumper - eBay 
Shorts - I made from Lacoste jeans
Tights - Primark
Shoes - Black Converse (the usual)

I love finding ways to style this distressed jumper from eBay, it's a really inexpensive piece. The jumper is slightly sheer but not too much. Even with this pair of shorts there are few different ways to style the jumper, tucking it into the shorts, wearing it not tucked into the shorts or even tying it up at the side. I am slowly trying to buy some new clothes to fit the Autumn weather so please bare with me haha!

14 comments:

  1. Ah I LOVE your jumper, it's gorgeous! Such a bargain too xx
    Gem │ ♥ │ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute jumper x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jumper is so inexpensive, no doubt about me buying it! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that top! you look really pretty :)

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    don't forget to enter my Real Techniques giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this jumper, and your hair!

    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute! Love the jumper and the price too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion