Friday, 20 September 2013

Outfit of the Day ❤ That's What I Go To School For






























Shirt - Next
Black Top - H&M
Skirt - Quiz
Tights - Primark 
Shoes - Primark
Bag - Primark 

I am 16 so I am in my last year for school before I hopefully go to University. My school does have a dress code, which is black shirt/trousers and a white shirt. We are also required to wear a tie and blazer but they have my school logo on them so I didn't include them here! The black top is a crop top that I bought a size bigger so it wasn't inappropriate for school. My bag is from Primark but I customised the mint patch on the front, I just painted a piece of card with an old nail polish and put it in there! My shoes are just basic black lace slip on shoes. 
I always keep my make up natural for school, but I can always do a post on my everyday school make up!

Does your school have a dress code? What kind on things do you wear to school?

10 comments:

  1. Cute uniform at least. You look great in it!

    Jenna ♥ ♥
    Northern Beauty 85

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never use to dress up a little bit for school, love the way you customised the bag! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was never this stylish at school
    Side note - university at 16??
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be 17 by the time I go to Uni but in the UK, or Scotland at least, that's the normal age to go there!x

      Delete
    2. Ahhh right. Yeah I have a Scottish friend who was 17 when she started uni, wasn't fun for her being a year younger than all of us!

      Delete
  4. In love with this Outfit! Really great. The bag is beautiful.

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is fabulous!
    Check out mine?
    http://kellyanngonsalves.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion