Wednesday, 18 September 2013

September Wishlist

I've been online window shopping for the past few weeks admiring all the new Autumn/Winter collections the stores have coming in. Here's a few items I'd like to try and purchase!



T-shirt dresses are one of my favourite styles of dresses, they're comfy and cute. This one with the added zips and different coloured back (more pictures on the website) gives is such an edgy look yet it is still girly.




It's not a want but need...haha. This is beautiful honestly it looks like it feels so soft and warm. Both colours look amazing and it looks like it would go perfectly over a dress. I wish it came with long sleeves but!



Beanie time again! I love beanies, especially in Autumn. This colour is so cute, powder pink is one of my fav colours. I am on the hunt for a mint green beanie...



Everyone need a cute winter jacket and this is the cutest! I love the style and the way it looks on the model, it's like a swing dress but jacket form!



Probably so three thousand and late on this trend but I love Kimonos. I'm yet to own one but I shall get one soon!

That is just some items that look like they'd be amazing for this season, let me know what you'll be wearing and where you'll be shopping!

10 comments:

  1. I love the print on that Kimono! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a cardie person but I LOVE that fluffy one! omg x

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowww that cardigan! i absolutely love it! its obviously not fur, but im kinda worried if some people will think that if i get it.. and the print on the kimono is so gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww so many cute pieces, I think I want them all now haha <3 The BooHoo jacket is just love!

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
  5. The T-shirt dress is cute!!

    http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    Get the latest offers and discount codes with us!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion