Tuesday, 10 September 2013

Face of the Day ❤ Simple & Bright


Here's the make up I wore for a casual meal to Nandos. It is a smoky brown look which has a bright inner corner highlight twist to it.

How to -




First off I take this milky brown colour from my Ebay 120 palette and apply it to the outer half of my eye and smoked it out with my blending brush from my Ebay brush kit. I use the smaller brush to apply the colour to the outer half of my lower lash line.



Taking Verve from the Naked 2 palette I use this little angled brush and apply it to the inner corner and over the inner half of my lid, I also take it to the lower lash line and blend it in with the brown colour. The sparkly silver really brightens up the eye. I didn't apply any black liner along my waterline because I wanted the look to remain looking fresh and bright.



Finally I applied the Great Lash mascara which is waterproof so it doesn't smudge under my eyes.

Finished Look - 
























That's my little look, simple and easy! I will have an outfit post up later on the outfit that I wore with this look.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion