Thursday, 12 September 2013

Face of the Day ❤ Stars In Your Eyes



This is a look I normally wear for pretty casual days out!




Taking my beloved Naked 2 palette, I put Bootycall all over my lid.

 After that I apply Half Baked *my complete favourite* on the outer half of my eye lid and drag it on to my lower lash line.

Taking Verve I apply it to the inner corner to brighten up the eye.

 I use Blackout to line my top lash line to make my lash line appear thicker and fuller.

 I use 'Pixie Pink' by Sleek to brighten up my cheeks, this is such a lovely colour.


 'Cherry Me' by Maybelline is an amazing colour, it is a moisturising formula which really softens the lips.
  














Hope you enjoyed this easy make up look! Make sure you check out my morning routine where I show you the steps I take to get ready in the morning.

14 comments:

  1. the naked 2 looks so pretty!

    www.oliviaroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the maybelline baby lips! I wrote a full review on my blog! This shade is really nice on you!

    I would love for you to enter my Bourjois giveaway!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babylips balms smell SO good don't they!!

    Mintyessence

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cherry Me is my favourite from the Baby Lips collection! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your eyes look gorgeous! I don't use that palette, but when i do my eye makeup I also go for a very similar look! Loved it!

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous look! I am loving the look of that sleek blush! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sleek blush is lovely isn't it?!x

      Delete
  7. love the nakes palette and i really should get the nakes 2 anytime soon. amazing colors and such a cute make up look.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do recommed it, if you don't want to go all out and buy the Naked 2 see if you can find the MUA 'Undress Me Too' palette. It is very similar.x

      Delete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion