Sunday, 15 September 2013

The Autumn Tag!





















I wasn't tagged by anyone to do this...hahah but I love tags and I've saw this one around so I thought why not do it?!

1. Favourite thing about Autumn?
As much as I love summer I really love the colder months, so I am looking forward to the cooler and rainy weather.

2. Favourite Drink?
I love coffee especially mochas so I'd say that!

3. Favourite Candle/Scent?
Well as soon as October comes I will be whipping out Christmas Cookie from Yankee Candle and you will not here me stop talking about it until January, it is my complete fav.

4. Best Lipstick?
Not really a lipstick but Cherry Me from Maybelline Babylips is such an Autumn colour.

5. Go to Moisturiser?
Johnson's nourishing 24 hour day cream for dry skin is my go to for the colder months.

6. Go to Colour of Eyes?
Gold or silver, currently it is 'Half Baked' and 'Verve' from Naked 2.

7. Favourite Music or Band/Singer to Listen to?
I must say all the old Taylor Swift albums remind me of Autumn and cold evenings? Not too sure why, so Taylor Swift. Also The Vamps EP comes out soon so I will be certainly be over playing that!

8. Favourite Outfit to Wear?
Obviously comfy sweaters are a must but ONESIES! I love onesies, I could live in them.

9. Autumn Treats?
I'm not sure if this means food but I love food so cookies!

10. Favourite Place to be?
At home all snuggled up watching a movie and painting my nails!

That is The Autumn Tag! I hope you enjoyed reading it and I tag
and anyone else reading this, comment and let me know you've done it so I can read it!

6 comments:

  1. Coffees are my favourite for Autumn, last year I couldn't get enough of pumpkin spice lattes!

    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh such fun tag and loved your answers! I will also start burning Christmas Cookie soon, it's one of my favorite scents in the world! <3

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love autumn so much, I'm all for cosy jumpers, walking in the dry leaves and hot chocolate!

    Great post,
    Love Em x

    emtalks.co.uk
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3934124/emtalks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC,(16) would you mind to follow back?

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    Come visit me <3

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion