Friday, 11 October 2013

Face of the Day ❤ Autumn Love


This look is one I came up with when experimenting with Autumn colours.





Taking this reddy brown, which has some shimmer through it, I apply it with a fluffy brush and blend it through the outer half of my lid. 





Taking Half Baked (surprise, surprise) I apply it to my inner half of my lid, I've been loving using this colour during Autumn because it looks like the perfect colour for this season and it really brightens up my eyes.


I take the two colours and drag them under my eye, along the lash line.


I use the Great Lash mascara.






I love the ELF lip glazes, this colour is also really lovely with this eye make up. The glaze tingles your lips a little but nothing bad, it tastes minty which is very refreshing.















Hope you are enjoying the Autumn looks I've been putting up, let me know which has been your favourite??

- Em

5 comments:

  1. Love the eye look, subtle but very Autumn-y. You have a great smile!!!

    Jenna ♥ ♥
    Northern Beauty 85

    ReplyDelete
  2. half baked is one of my favourite colors ever. so beautiful and pigmented.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such pretty colours, and i love your hair :)
    if you ever have time could you check out my blog maybe? im a new blogger and would love some feedback! thankyou :)
    http://xprincessjas.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a perfect Autumnal look. love the gold colours. :)

    Your latest follower on Bloglovin' anf GFC, Lauren x
    http://laurelbay-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion