Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Face of the Day ❤ Loving Him Was Red

For this look I wanted to wear a red lip as I don't wear it that often, the eye look is similar to this bronze one but I don't use the maybelline tattoo so you can see the difference it makes!





I apply this subtle brown glitter to my crease and through the outer socket of my eye! I blend well so it just a soft shadow. I want to also say I realised I use the Naked palette a lot but it's because I really do love it, but I am going to have some tutorials coming up with my MUA palette and more.


Using one of my favourite colours ever, I apply this from the centre of my eye and blend inwards, I blend it nicely with the brown colour so it creates a soft blend. This eye shadow really open up your eye and make you look more awake.


I fill my lips in with this amazing red colour. It is very nourishing and has a slightly glossy finish. This colour does not smudge or slip down your face like some red lipsticks can do! It was a limited edition product but check out the No7 range they're excellent.










Let me know what colour of lips you prefer!
-Em x

10 comments:

  1. That lipstick shade looks lovely on your skin tone! xx

    Fernanda @ Ferdie's Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  2. the lip crayon looks lovely! x

    www.oliviaroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the naked palette! So many great shades & that lip colour looks gorgeous on you :) great make up xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful! Loving this lipstick on you! xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion