Wednesday, 30 October 2013

Lush Haul + Demos

I may of stumbled into a Lush store by complete accident at the weekend...and I may of also bought a couple of things! I really wanted to go in and have a sniff of their new Christmas products, which were all amazing. I only got two things because I refused to buy anything that looked Christmassy until December haha.






This is one of my all time favourite Christmas product, which also happens to be the exact same scent as Creamy Candy from Lush. They tend to change the design of this every year and this year I am loving the sparkle it has all over the outside, I know to some people glitter can be a pest but it is so subtle it doesn't stick to your skin or stain the bath tub! The scent as you could probably gather from the name is sweet like candy and also a hint of vanilla in there too! I love the concept of bubble bars and the fluffy bubbles they create. Here is how to use it for those who are unsure:





Break a little bit off the bubble bar. There is no need to use it all at once, unless you want mass amounts of bubbles then go ahead, I normally get 2-3 uses out of this bar. Crumble it under the running water.

The water pressure in my tub isn't that high so I like to swish the water a bit to help create the bubbles.


Tadaaaaa! Soft, beautiful scented bubbles.


One of my all time favourite bath bombs from Lush! This product is an all year round bath bomb so you can pick it up any time. On the Lush website they describe it as an everlasting gobstopper, which I think is the best description ever. This bath bomb is full of all kinds on surprises, it's like a firework for your bath. It is a citrus scented bomb but not the overpowering wake you up kind, I've also found the scent lingers on your skin for a while after you get out your bath, it has the most amazing after smell too. This bath bomb does however contain a glitter block in the middle so watch out for that, I've never found the glitter to stick to my skin but it does leave marks in the bath but don't fear they can be washed away with a splash of water!
To use this bath bomb run yourself a bath and jump in, for this bath bomb you want to be in the tub while all the magic happens!












The water is soooo pretty!!

Hope you enjoyed this Lush post, let me know in the comments what your fav product from Lush is!
-Em


4 comments:

  1. The bomg reminds me of their old Party Bomb! Love the glitter ah.

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! Lush products are so amazing and that candy mountain bar looks divine

    The Koalafornian x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow candy mountain looks amazing! I really need to try some Lush goodies! xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my glob! I really need to go to Lush!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion