Saturday, 5 October 2013

Nail of the Day ❤ Minty Fresh


Mint green nails are my favourite but I wanted to change it up a little so I added a sparkly silver nail on my ring finger.



I paint all my fingers, bar my ring finger, two coats of this colour. I love this range of polishes, they all have a scent, this one smells like some sort of sour apple sweet! The smell fades after you've washed your hands I found but it's a nice concept.



Only one coat is needed of this polish on your ring finger, it is so opaque! This one isn't on the website but they have an amazing selection on the site.





To add a little more sparkle I put this ELF polish on top of the silver. I love ELF nail varnishes, they are so in expensive and great value.






What's your fav colour to paint your nails?
-Em

3 comments:

  1. love that mint nailpolish :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com
    Daria❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that mint polish but I was a bit disappointed by the lasting power :/
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lovely, just came across your blog and it's great! Love the nail colour, especially the sparkling silver!

    Now following you! Please check out my blog if you can:

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    Thank you! :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion